The Neograft procedure is one of the more recent technological advancements in the hair restoration and transplantation industry. This automated system counteracts hair loss by facilitating the harvest of hair follicles during a specific hair transplant procedure known as FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction. The key feature of the procedure is the improved accuracy and speed over instruments that are utilized to manually extract the hair follicles in a hair transplant procedure.
Neograft is, without a doubt, the most advanced hair transplant technology being used in the industry today. For all intents and purposes, it is a cutting edge solution for hair loss and thinning hair. Furthermore, it is minimally invasive and the first automated hair transplant system that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). There are no scalpel incisions made, no sutures used, and no linear scars that result from the procedure. When it comes to hair restoration and transplanting, this is next generation technology that men and women can benefit from.
The many Advantages of Neograft
It’s no secret that millions of American men and women suffer with some form of hair loss. It is an emotionally painful experience and one that diminishes an individual’s self-confidence and self-esteem. Needless to say, Neograft is the latest, most advanced hair transplant surgical technology in the industry today. The 3 primary advantages of this hair transplanting procedure include:
- First and foremost, it’s safe – not only that, but the technology is the first of its kind to be FDA-approved. Because there are no incisions to be made, there is no need for scalpels and sutures. Consequently, the patient doesn’t have to worry about adverse side effects or dangerous infections with a Neograft procedure.
- There’s no linear scarring – since no incisions are made into the scalp of the patient, they won’t be plagued with scars after the procedure has been completed. The only downside to the procedure is that the patient’s scalp is numbed. When you compare this to the discomfort of the incisions and staples that characterized older, outdated procedures, a numb scalp is a “walk in the park”, so to speak.
- You’ll enjoy the superior results – Neograft offers more natural looking results and is literally undetectable 7 to 10 days after the procedure is completed. So when you take the other preceding factors into consideration, this is a win-win-win situation.
In addition to these primary advantages, there are a number of other significant benefits that you should consider when comparing Neograft with other hair restorations and hair transplant procedures:
- close-cropped hair flexibility
- considerably less discomfort involved
- fewer activity restrictions after completion
- least invasive hair transplant procedure
- no donor area numbness
- shorter recovery period required
But the biggest benefit of all? You get to go home the same day that you had the Neograft procedure performed. If you have a thinning hairline, don’t you think this would be the solution you have been looking for?